Saturday, May 8, 2010

Social Media... Help!

My name is Laurence and I am a social media addict.

Empire Ave seems to be the newest social media site on the market and I'm addicted already. There site can be described (In their words):

ON EMPIRE AVENUE, EVERYBODY'S A SOMEBODY!

Our theory goes like this: if you've ever told someone to watch a movie, buy an album or eat at some restaurant, you're using influence. Being the generous people we are, we thought we'd give you a way to measure that influence and stack it up against anyone else. Nothing like a bit of friendly competition among friends, social networks and complete strangers, right?

The idea is to drive up your stock price by having others buy your stocks, linking in your other social sites and getting points. Trust me, this is highly addictive, stay away if you value you free time. If you're up for a new addiction, drop me a comment here and I'll hook you up with an invite. Invites are limited, so post a comment quick for an invite.

Empire Avenue or #empireave on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share